Q & A:
- Do you have an ultimate end goal? Where do you see yourself as on old timer?
I’m already old. My plan is to get up everyday and go surfing.
- What’s something you’ve done in your life you never thought you would do?
Surf in the Eddie Aikau and get a cell phone.
- What would you consider your biggest weakness and/or strength?
My biggest weakness is watching FAIL blogs. My strength might be that I know most of the lyrics to Tenacious D’s whole first album.
- Bucket list items?
Bow hunt a Bull Elk, spear an 80 lb. White Sea Bass
- Most interesting quarrel in the water?
Some hippy at Lowers snaked me and then broke my hand with his nose.
- Near death experiences?
I’ve been under water for too long on a few occasions. I rolled a truck 4 times. I dated a Brazilian girl in ‘98.
- How do you handle surfer stereotypes?
I think everyone who’s not like me is lame.
- What’s a typical day at home like for you?
Kids, work in the dirt, surf, kids, bbq, work on film junk, sleep, then repeat.